Sunday, May 19, 2013


Why Hello!!! Look who it is! Its me!! I'm back! I've had a few things hanging over my head on my to-do list that I just kept putting off. I knew that if I could put up a blog post, then I should be able to finish the things on my list! UGH! Finally they are done and just in time for Sadie Brays ten month celebration!! fewwfff, that was a close one! Unfortunately within this one month hiatus, Sadie Bray celebrated her nine month benchmark... and we totally missed it.. I didn't even take pictures. My bad. I'm sure this will often be the case with baby number two, three, four and five {wink, wink} so I shouldn't get down about it this time around. So here is it! 
HAPPY TEN MONTHS BABY GIRL!!
After my eight month post (and the reality that it just wasn't my favorite age) I knew i would eat my words for the next month... and i have, because THIS has been my favorite age!! OH MY little miss personality! As my grandpa would say "MY LAND-A-GOSHEN" shes cute... and funny... and opinionated... and a little ball of joy. Shes officially into everything and doesn't stop exploring all day long {i can tell shes even exploring in her sleep!! keep dreamin baby girl, dream big}

Naturally I didn't really think these monthly photos through very well because.. um.. getting a crawling baby to lie flat on their back and stay still for silly photo that mommy "MUST HAVE"... yeah right mom! I spent the better half of our afternoon chasing her around her room trying to get just one picture of her that would work. We got tons of other great shots (and plenty cock-eyed drooling ones), but an aerial shot was a challenge. We got it, but i think it took 67 frames! 
So for my record books, and your enjoyment {if you aren't just looking at the pictures and skipping the writing} Lets talk milestones! Shes all about waving! Its a delayed wave, you have to stand there a minute, but shes got it! and the double wave!! Of course shes pulling up and walking around our fabulous new coffee table. She discovered the dog bowls... especially the water bowl. And my personal favorite is when i do 'this' {if you were watching me you would see that I'm moving my fingers up and down over my lips making the blup-blup-blup-blup noise} then she copies me and follows it with clapping because she is so proud of herself! Pretty much makes me laugh every time! This list of greatness goes on and on! I look forward everyday to what we can teach her next! Shes a sponge and I'm loving it!
Before, when i took her monthly photos, i stood on a stool, making all sorts of goofy sounds trying to make her laugh.. well, we retired the stool this month. Every time i got up there she pulled up on it and started biting my toes.. yep, and they tasted delicious! That's my girl!
WE LOVE YOU LITTLE MAMMA!
{time to start planing your first birthday party}
I mean really... that face... 
{top: gap, tutu: etsy}



1 comment:

  1. i love her! and you! Miss SB has changed so much... she looks like such a little girl!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete