Thursday, March 21, 2013

On Tuesday Sadie Bray celebrated her eight month birthday! Up to this point I could confidently say "this has been my favorite age". But I'm going to be completely honest. This hasn't been my ALL TIME favorite month. It is okay to say that, right?? Don't get my wrong, its an incredibly fun age! She laughs and giggles and has so much personality but this past month has involved the biggest changes thus far.

First was the teeth, round one was pretty brutal and to add to it she wouldn't eat solid food because of it. {I was forced to hide under her highchair and nibble on her toes so she would laugh just long enough to sneak in some peas.. doing this for 30 minutes, multiple times a day... no thanks} She has been sitting up and that part is AWESOME, she claps her hands and thinks it is SOOOO funny!! Buuuut she is SO close to crawling that it makes her pretty grumpy. She knows its an option, but she just can't seem to figure it out. The last little annoyance is when she nurses.. EVERYTHING distracts her... sooo nursing in public, yeah right!! Even if my phone isn't on silent and she hears the click of the keys.. UP pops her head to see what she is missing. Talk about some serious FOMO!

But really, these are all just little things that happen during a very busy long day so it isn't SO terrible in the grand scheme of things, but they are just enough to make me realize that I think four or five months was my favorite... well, until next month that is.


Apparently taking "still" photos of a rolling baby is quite difficult when you are by yourself! And it doesn't help that she LOVES Tub, and he loves trying to sneak in the pictures. I wish there was sound playing while you look at these photos.. I've started making noises I never knew I was blessed with! All for one smile, that isn't blurry, with her eyes open, that isn't half way off the rug... oh sweet angel, I pray you keep this curious mind of yours.. it will take you to places and beyond!!! 




HAPPY EIGHT MONTHS BABY GIRL
{top: old navy, pants: gap}

No comments:

Post a Comment