Friday, March 22, 2013


Today has been one of those "I-can't-find-my-phone-so-I-am-retracing-every-step-I-took-in-the-grocery-store" kind of days. Ugh. The days that everything you touch feels sticky or covered in babyfood then another layer of dog hair on top. Yep. its been one of those days around here. I slept on the couch last night because I got in a fight with our queen size bed {actually I was just restless and desperately want a king} and to top it off i've got an awesome case of the nasal-headache-gunk. but out of nowhere Sadie Bray decided to chow down on and love some new foods and has been nothing but a total joy all day long! Its like she patted me on the shoulder this morning and said "don't worry mom, I got this one." She even let me have a 30 minute snuggle nap in the middle of the day. These are rare now days and I miss them dearly! Your mommy thanks you little one, I know this wont be the last time you come to my rescue.
She is obsessed with rolling under her crib... she knows thats where all the wipes are that make the good noises... frankly, I think its ADORABLE!! {oh yeah, and she rolled out holding a big chunk of dog hair... spring cleaning, I'll see you in the very near future.. just not today}
 did I mention I didn't even take my phone with me to the store....

No comments:

Post a Comment