Tuesday, March 26, 2013

If you were to look at my phone eight months ago you would see a lot of selfies and a TON of pictures of Joe 3. I pretty much captured everything he did. From working in the yard, scrapping metal, playing guitar and just looking extra cute.. I've got it all. Because I'm a little obsessed with him. :) Not that my obsession has lessened, but lets be honest, a cute baby typically outweighs a grown man with a mustache. So without further adieu, I give you life according to my iphone... 





3 comments:

  1. Love your blog, MC! It's so fun to follow along with your sweet little family. Sadie Bray is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is seriously the most ADORABLE baby!!! Where did you get her pj's in the "booty in the air" sleeping photo? I mean, seriously, you created one precious child!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! we think she is pretty amazing ourselves!! Her pjs are Splendid. They were quiet a pretty penny (as with all their stuff), but they were a christmas gift from a friend.

      Delete