Sunday, March 17, 2013


Every St. Patricks day Greenville has a huge parade and all the weirdos people from around Dallas come out to drink green beer, wear tutus and kilts and party it up like they are all fresh out of Ireland. Last year we had a huge {pregnant} dance party and got to see one of our favorite musicians, Ryan Bingham, but this year we propped Sadie Bray up in the yard, got out the grill and enjoyed the 75 degree sunshine in the comfort of our own folding chairs! It was a just what this mamma wanted! 
This is the result of Joe 3 getting the camera. focus is on the grill, not the girl. :)
Joes cousin Turner, who I'm teaching Sadie Bray to call uncle Turner, is the ultimate grill master in my books. (Don't tell that to Joe 3 though) But seriously this BBQ chicken melts to every corner of your mouth and the goodness ain't over till you lick every last drop from your fingers! OH MY WORD! YUM!
The best thing about maxi skirts {besides the fact that they hide winter white/post pregnancy legs} is getting to watch your baby girl play "where's sadie bray" underneath them! Its her new go-to spot and I LOVE IT. Oh and those things.. yeah, those are her "fang-bangs"... what?
Clearly play time with daddy NEVER gets old! There is something about dads.. they just seem to have THAT touch. (especially on her grumpy days. He walks in the door and she acts like everything has just been fine and dandy all day. I must refrain from rolling my eyes, although I think she is secretly laughing at me.)
So this hand just about kills me. Its her new thing to just leave it hanging out there... like... "umm what?? what-chall lookin at?"


HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!



2 comments:

  1. This just made my Monday! Ya'll are precious and I love how much Sadie Bray laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean seriously, your family is adorable!! Sadie Bray is the happiest baby girl I've ever seen and you're stunning! XOXO

    ReplyDelete